Some Internet Marketing FAQ’s for Canadians
- Canadians conducted 12 billion search engine queries in 2006.
- Canadians are now conducting an average of 1.4 billion search engine queries per month.
- 80% of Canadian search queries are for Website content, 18% for images, and the balance are for video content, which is growing fast
- Depending on whose numbers you want to believe, Google currently has approximately 75-80% of the Canadian search engine query share, with Yahoo! and Microsoft evenly split over the remaining 20-25%. Expect Microsoft’s share to increase as they continue to invest heavily in search.
- 50% of Canadian search queries are related to finding a product or service.
- 78% of Canadians will turn to search engines to research a product or service.
Our next 3 Day Internet Marketing Intensive Seminar with more FAQ is Sept 14-16 2007
Click Here to read more about it Internet Marketing Seminar
Hope you enjoyed the tidbits on Internet Marketing FAQ