Why learn internet marketing?
There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is; what else do you think matters more in terms of marketing. So, let’s take a few moments and discuss the absolute best reasons for learning this most critical of skills.
- The internet is not going away. It’s only getter bigger, faster, more powerful and is spreading fast. It controls much of what we do and how we communicate.
- If you want to reach beyond your local scene with products, services, information etc. then you don’t have much choice, you have to use the internet. That is unless you have several hundred thousand dollars a day to advertise on TV throughout the world.
- It’s inexpensive and effective. Dollar for dollar you won’t see a greater return on your investment than to spend a few hours a week learning and implementing internet marketing.
- You spend time there anyway. If you just took the time you spent searching for other people’s products, services and information and put that energy into marketing your own, you’d be way ahead of most people.
- You can learn most of what you need to know in an internet marketing course. The hard part is finding one that’s any good. Learn from someone who has experience and results. Avoid an internet marketing course at a college or university. Real world experience is all that counts.
I’ve been somewhat of a flag waver for the internet these past few years. Why? Because it works. And, anyone can do it.
Click here to learn more about my free internet marketing course coming up on October 28th at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mississauga. See you then.