Oakville companies are responding to the ever-increasing demands of marketing in a competitive environment by seeking out higher-level marketing training.
One such marketing course that is consistently ranking well is Paul Tobey’s Marketing and Mastery course presented by Training Business Pros.
In this two-day intensive training course you will learn how to leverage the power of the Internet, social media, presentation marketing and tradeshow marketing into your overall marketing plan to increase the amount of business that you have and the amount of prospects that you create.
One of the most valuable aspects of the course is learning how to build a targeted mailing list of subscribers and use advanced e-mail marketing techniques to convert those subscribers into new business.
Paul Tobey is considered by many to be one of the big rising stars in the North American marketing scene. His new book entitled “Suggestology” is not only a popular subject among past participants in his course but a new methodology which will ultimately aid you in the conversion process.
Suggestology is the art of planting the seeds of trust within 5 min. and growing it for a lifetime. Once business owners understand this concept they will be able to build long-term trust, credibility and respect with their current clients and prospective clients.
Here are some of the things that you will learn in this course,
- Why it is important to focus exactly on a goal that incorporates a significant risk has a measurable result and a specific time limitation.
- How to use the art of hypnotic copywriting and suggestology to engage visitors to your website and get them to stay long enough so that you can educate them on the value of your products and services.
- How to use a powerful template that will bring you a massive increase in your sales conversions not only online but off-line as well.
- How to grow your mailing list, manage that list using automation and ultimately convert those prospects into sales.
- How to use an extremely powerful template to present your products and services to prospective clients whether that’s one, two, 20 or 200 people at a time. It’s not what you present but how you presented that matters.
- What are the four main pillars of Internet marketing and how you can use them to increase your bottom line.
- Social media marketing concepts, not from another consultant but from someone who actually makes money directly from social media strategies.
Companies in Oakville will ultimately benefit from these strategies, not only because of the extremely powerful nature of these 21st-century concepts but, mainly because most businesses and companies in Oakville are not aware of most of these concepts.
That means that if you were the one in your niche industry that incorporates these strategies in a big way then you will outpace your competition by a mile.
I highly encourage you to register for your next free three-hour introductory marketing and mastery seminar.
The next event for companies in Oakville will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn just off Winston Churchill Boulevard and the QEW January 20 from 1 PM to 4 PM.
Companies in Oakville are highly encouraged to register here for the next course January 20. There is always limited seating.